Stage 2 Watering Restrictions Effective July 15, 2023
July 14, 2023
WTCPUA is moving to Stage 2 Watering Restrictions effective July 15, 2023 due to extremely high daily irrigation demand. Please note the new restrictions below:
- Outdoor watering hours will be limited to between midnight and 6:00 a.m. on designated days (twice per week).
- Addresses ending in 0,1,2,3: Monday and Thursday
- Addresses ending in 4,5,6: Tuesday and Friday
- Addresses ending in 7,8,9: Wednesday and Saturday
- Commercial customers (including HOAs): Tuesday and Friday
- No watering allowed on Sundays.
- New landscapes may only be installed if they do not require a variance to the mandatory watering schedule.
- Filling of all new and existing pools, hot tubs, wading pools is prohibited, unless application for variance is approved on a case by case basis. Replenishing to maintenance level is permitted.
Please adjust irrigation schedules to follow this new guideline.
We will be patrolling neighborhoods to monitor compliance with the new restrictions.