Flume Smart Home Water Monitor Offer
August 30, 2023
Update 10/2: SOLD OUT
We have sold out of the flume monitors that come with the rebate; however, you can still order the device directly from Flume for $249. The next promotional offer for Flume devices from the company is Amazon Prime Days, 10/10 & 10/11, when the device will be on sale for $124.50.
West Travis County Public Utility Agency and Flume have joined forces to offer you an exclusive rebate on Flume’s Smart Home Water Monitor — the ultimate solution for leak detection, bill management, and efficient water use. With just a 10-minute DIY installation,
● Down-to-the-minute water data to track your usage accurately.
● Suggested daily, weekly, and monthly use targets to help you cap consumption and save on water bills.
● Instant alerts to prevent left-on faucets or undetected leaks from increasing your water bill.
● Individual appliance water usage breakdown, so you know how much water each appliance consumes.
● Detailed insights into outdoor water use, aiding you in managing your sprinkler schedule.
For a limited time, PUA customers can get Flume’s Smart Home Water Monitor for just $74 (regularly $249!) after discount and rebate. To sign up for the Flume Water Monitor, please click the link below: